Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Death Of Jiraiya Sensei



For those of you who WATCH Naruto Shippuuden and is up to date with its episodes,Jiraiya Sensei just DIED.I am sure loyal(when i say loyal,i mean people who watch naruto from its first episode toits current latest episiode) fans of naruto would be bloody sad rite?Well I am.I rather some stupid character from Bleach die than Jiraiya.He's so cute and i bet i will miss him.I remember the last time a good character from one Tv show died,i almost lost interest in it and did not watch it for a long time.HAHA,can be emotional in anime and tv shows sometimes.I just hope that i would get over it fast like how i got over with AZUMA's death.Sob sob......
Fans of Naruto who had witness Jiraiya's death,feel free to comment at the tagboard to mourn his death.

















1 comment:

  1. RIP Jiraiya, he is so pervy and cool man, really loved him

    ReplyDelete