Saturday, November 7, 2009

Went to Kusu Island(its a island that is not singapore which is use as a temple) today with my mother and my mother's sister.Went there to pray for lots of things.1)Pray that i can get my Iphone 3GS ASAP.2)Pray that this year i will receive scholarship from the school like last year.3)Pray that i will be able to cope well in my 3E5 class which i am starting to enjoy.Also got pray on other crap....blah blah blah.
The interesting part is that i saw ADINA from BNSS band with her family(at least i think that her family) going to the same place as me.Haha she nv saw me.She probably go there and pray also becoz she was wearing one of those yellow blessing band in her hand.Afterwards i saw her climbing into a VAN and whoosh.........
Thats about it...........bye bye


XOXO:THE GUITAR GARAGE.No1 Source For Music Release

No comments:

Post a Comment