Monday, November 23, 2009


Watch 2.13 to 2.18,There is the fat guy with the guitar Masturbating with his guitar.(Damn Stupid)





This is the dirty and funnier version of the song.


Bowling For Soup just released a new album "Sorry For Partyin".I downloaded it,listened to it and i Love it.
Bowling For Soup is one of my few listened to Punk bands.Some of the Punks band i like is Green Day,Blink 182 and Sum 41.To me,this band is quite unique.The vocal has a very high pitch which makes everything fits together.Here a song from BFS"My Wena".In case you are wondering,WENA is a type of dog that has a LONG body.Hence Americans associated it with the penis.In america,if you say WENA,they are ususally referring to the penis.Haha.If you don't like this song,then you can try another of their single"No Hablo Ingles".
Which means NO in ............i don't no what language.Ok Hope you enjoy this album,I did,Overall i rate this album 8/10.However i am not sure all of you will like it cause you guys might think the band is GAY.To me it does not matter as i don't really listen to their lyrics.The music is more important than lyrics to me.


NO HABLO INGLES:THE GUITAR GARAGE NO 1 SOURCE FOR MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment