Sunday, November 8, 2009

PSP Firmware Update Here



Own a PSP?Here are two fantastic titles you can try if you are bored,Pangya Fantasy Golf and GTA Chinatown Wars.I promise you will like those games and that Pangya Fantasy Golf is not LAME.Also don't be fooled by GTA Chinatown Wars new perspective of playing it(birdeye view)It is still very fun.
You can download them if you know how to download them.If not you can come to me and i might give you those games FREE or for a small fee as a tip.Just to let you know,these game are in the 5.50 Gen B firmware.In short They are 5.50 m33.If your psp only got firmware up til 4.00 m33,5.00 m33 or any firmware lower than 5.50m33,then the games MIGHT not work.If you need to update/modify your psp,you can always come to me.I will only charge you 3 to 5 times cheaper the price of the market price for updating your firmware,
Example:If outside the psp shop charge you 50 dollars to upgrade your psp from 5.00 m33 to 5.50 m33,i will only charge you 10 to 20 dollar.If my mood is good and i am not in need of money i might even charge you FREE.So........if you need to do whatever to your psp,be it download games,upgrade firmware,fix your psp broken screen,I AM YOUR MAN.

Ok thats it.Hope you will look for me regarding your psp.
XOXO:The Guitar Garage,Your No1 Source for music release AND Psp Firmware Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment